BYO Lunch for a brief introduction panel covering Privacy and Risk Management concerns for Start-Ups, followed by Q & A.
- Free to Start-Ups and Participants
- Suggested $5 donation from incoming public to support Impact Hub facilities
The responsibility of a growing businesses is to create a sustainable profit-making venture. Without proper hedges against known and preventable risks, Venture Capital investors may pass on increasing or sustaining financial commitments.
Foreign and domestic hacking, insider threats and data breaches are passing an increased level of risk to digital business consumers and their funding agents. United States enterprises are under constantly evolving technical, social and legal threats to their Intellectual Property.
Whether you have been putting off needed of legal and technical protections for your business or you are actively considering the impacts of risk, please bring a lunch and pose your questions to our Privacy-Risk panel.
- Sheila Dean, DBA privacy consultant, CIPP/US
- Karl Klassen, Partner Intellectual Property, Perkins Coie - Seattle
- Adam Shostack, No Knowledge advocate & Information Security expert, Microsoft
Get the information needed to protect the investment you have made for your business.